Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Struggling with a bout of Melancholy / Greatful

I just want to write. I need to express myself and then I will quickly do what I am greatful for. Today was a good day, I got frustrated this morning because I woke up late, and I got stuck in traffic etc., but all in all it was a really good day. I enjoyed the c0mpany of my co-worker and I thought about the things that were going on in another person's life. I will pray for them. Then just as soon as I was happy I became a bit melancholoy. Hmmm. I am looking at what happened. Today I was suppose to go and enjoy myself and take care of myself and now that I am to sit and perm my hair, read a book, paint my nails... I feel kinda funny. And now that I bought myself some pants as a gift to me.... I feel melancholy. I want male companionship, and a relationship..... I do want that. I know I am to feel appreciative about what I have, and I do, but I must be honest with myself too. I ate ok today. I really did, and I am proud of how much better I have been eating lately. I got a bonus and a gift from my bosses, and they made me promise I would spend it on me, I just don't know what to buy myself. I am becoming careful with my money..... when it comes to me that is. Hmmm. I will examine this some more when I am at home. I will pray about what just happened and I know the answer and the solution will come too. OK. Enough of that.... i am feeling a lil' better already

I am greatful for my job, God, uplifiting people and family. I am greatful for new friends and growing, improving relationships. I am greatful for moving forward. Lord, thank you for letting me know that there is no competition in my life and that I do not need to feel better than someone else to feel good about myself. I am learning to love me where I am and that is an excellent feeling. I am becoming accustomed to checking myself and having you check me Lord, thank you. I am learning, growing and changing and I am thankful for that. I am greatful for new adventures and new stories. I am so greatful Lord. I knwo the melancholy feeling is .....temporary and thank you for alerting me that it is because I think that folks that show interest in me will respond to my interest back in the way and time I think they should. You just keep letting me know, clearing up confusion, andGod I just want to say, thank you.