Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Greatful 14

This is one of the best ideas that I have had, writing down daily what I am greatful for, so wonderful. So here goes again.

I am greatful for love and the drive to get what I need and want. I am greatful for my new interest in my health and my life. I am greatful that I have good health. I am greatful for my smile and my thoughts. I am greatful that I no longer feel like I have to try and fit in. I am greatful for brand new days and new beginnings. I am greatful for God and family, friends and good neighbors. I am greatful for a great and wonderful new future. I am greatful for the favor of God that I have with people, situations, everything!!! I am greatful for good music and an optimistic spirit. I am greatful for my new genuine dedication to ME!! I am greatful for the ability to keep my eyes on the prize. I am greatful that I do not feel the need to fit in but a responsibility to be myself. I am greatful for learning about love and myself, the willingness to still be available for love. I am greatful for good books, good coffee, good food and a new healthy attitude toward food, myself, my life, other people, new situations. I am greatful for school and the new opportunities that await me. I am so very greatful. I am greatful for beginning to find my new groove, my new life and getting comfortable in my purpose. I do not have to force it anymore. It is what it is. I am greatful for that. Thank you God.