Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Greatful 13

I am greatful today for life and breath. I am greatful for hope and truth. I am greatful for good friends, family and a wonderful life. I am greatful for the ability to keep growing, I am greatful for the love I ahve in my heart. I am greatful for the ability to live grow and be. I am greatful that God is with me at all times. I am greatful that I grace, mercy and divine favor are always with me. I am greatful that I am keeping God first, I am greatful. I am greatful for my home and my neighbors, my community and my city. I am greatful. I am thankful. I am. I am greatful fo the gift of life. Everyday, I am greatful for good health and growing awareness of who and what I am, what my limits are and more importantly what they are not. I keep moving forward, and I am greatful for that. I am greatful for the opportunity to keep letting go and walking on. I wish everyone the very best. I am so very greatful.