Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Greatful

I am so very greatful. You know, I gotta say thank you God in this post. Just for being you. Thank you God, you are why I do the things I do. Thank you for setting me free, and for always being there. There is really nothing else to say. I am greatful for the life I have the future... the present and even the painful things in my past. I am greatful for life, fam and friends. I am greatful. so very greatful. It has been a really great day. I am greatful Lord, thank you God, I am so greatful. My eyes are watering up cause I know that my cup does runneth over. Thank you God. Thank you for favor and your grace and all of the many gifts that I am blessed with. I am greatful for each and every one.