Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

So Very Greatful

I am greatful for every day that I am blessed to breathe and try again. I am blessed with a wonderful Father and loving God. I am greatful for my home, my friends, my heart - I never knew that it could be so open to love. I am greatful for the power of love and the willingness and determination to listen to myself and to consider the advice of others. It has been a long time coming on that one. I am thankful for family, friends and good neighbors. I am greatful for knowledge and wisdom, peace and harmony. I am greatful. I am greatful for a healthy body and a developing spirit and soul. I am greatful for my car. I am greatful for the ability to give and to share. I am so very greatful. Amen and thank you God. Amen.