Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Jobs

When someone starts taking your for granted and thinking you have to be there, what should you do ... I suggest shaking up their atmosphere. Leaving, moving on.

I like my job. I really do. Some days it is boring, some days really tedious. I do realize that the ladies kinda take me for granted and only one will come and say hello on an everyday basis. I do not need to be coddled, but there is no need to be rude or to treat me in a bad way. I mean dang, acknowlegement of communications and situations or even that I am here would be nice. I ain't begging for it. You will recognize when I am gone that I was sitting there. That along will do. Not vengeance, but it is time to go. I understand this now.

I am greatful for everything they have taught and shared and continued to share, but taking anyone for granted is a sure way of making them think about kicking bricks an saying adios.

Kita