Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Greatful 16

Thank you God for focusing my energies on you and taking everyone away that needed to be removed or their presence diminished. I realize now God that it has been a blessing to me to keep my eyes on my own paper. I thought that it meant to not compare myself to others, or to try to compete with others, I am learning that it meant to focus myself on what is important for me so that what goes on in the rest of the atmosphere is mere chatter. Thank you for that God. I get so caught up, and you have taken my eyes off of everyone else. Thank you. Thank you for good friends who do understand where I am coming from. Thank you for a new understanding of myself, thank you for pulling me close to you. Thank you God. Thank you for living in my thoughts and in my head. I am greatful for this new walk I have with you. Thank you and amen.