Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Greatful 17

I am glad for an excellent memory and the great memories that I have. I am glad for my new playmates, (hi N and M!) and I am glad for the old ones that I still have- too numerouse and precious for me to mention here. I am greatful for my wonderful family, my mom, dad, sis and bruhs and my beautiful neices and handsome nephews. Work it ya'll. I am so greatful for a brandnew day and how I am reconnecting to the breath and to life. I am so glad. I am so greatful. I know that God is the reason why, and I can never be greatful enough for Him being who He is, loving me. Thank you God for loving me. Yes, I am a sinner, yes I fall short, I am far from perfect, but God values me and loves me. Thank you God for that. Amen Father, amen and thank you. I am so very greatful.