Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pleasure..watch that intake!!

Pleasure without purpose or reason is selish and is damning. Pleasure .... I know what it feels like to get caught up in the I want what I want instantly thing that is going on with my folk. We get credit cards, have sex, cuss folk out all for the instant purging the instant pleasure of it. It gets us where? In dangerous situations. Rape is about trying to get someone to mentally be beat by you by attacking the body. It is a violation of the body and spirit by another person by force. Bullying is the same thing. It is the violation of another's right to make a decision of what is best for them. If you practice this.... control issue stuff... it is for the pleasure rush of being stronger, the pleasure rush of being bigger, it is all about YOUR pleasure. When it is only and always about your pleasure with nothing behind it, catch yourself. Heck yes sex, it is good and I enjoy it and have done..... heh, heh. However, I now understand that it comes at a very high price of my spirit when I do that with guys with no attachments. I got what I wanted. Great. He got what he wanted and after a while it ain't enough... the instant physical scream his name out pleasure. I want to, I got to start feeding my soul. That kind of empty pleasure ain't for me anymore. I want more. I want the give and take. I want the kindness given and received because .... I want more. Pleasure, ummph. It is so sweet, and can be instantly gotten, trust, however, it is not going to be filling, not going to be enough after a while, it will be empty. Try eating and eating and eating oreos pack after pack day after day. After a while you will feel sick, and the pleasure will die. Trust. It is the same thing with anything else. Food, sex, drugs, liquor, tv. after a while though they are all pleasureable, they go bust and the pleasure principle kinda dies.... don't it. Family, church, work, volunteering yeah they get on your nerves, they make you scream, you may even leave church for a week or 3 years but you find yourself praying, cause you want that more, that attachment, that connection that MORE and it is beyond pleasure.......... it is so much bigger than that. You stop calling family, but you keep up with family business via that aunt that don't trip on you about your past mistakes and 5 years later you walk back through the door, cause even though they make you want to stomp their asses out, they are family, your connection and that something MORE......

Instant pleasure on a continuous basis, like a credit card that is used all the time for every purchase eventually, if not monitored will come with a high cost.. with f***king interests to boot!! Yeah it is good in the beginning but bites your butt in the end. That is why discipline is so important and getting that something more so essential. Get something more. Fill up on that. When the pleasure comes be it instantanteously or in generous or small bites, enjoy!!

Kita