Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Forgiving Me

I have walked off of my path
trying to walk on the one that you assigned another
Lord, forgive me
I have turned a deaf ear
not heard your melodious voice
paid attention to your directives
listened to the whisper and denied its answer
in order for me in my pride
to be right
Lord, forgive me
I gave the very least of me
being nice to others when
you asked me to give genuine kindness
and nothing less
God, Jehovah, my Father
Forgive me
I allowed another to sully my spirit
to darken my view
to call into question my quest for you
because it was not their way
Lord, forgive me
I listened and hardened my heart
against others, against You
Lord, please forgive me
You told me what my name was, what it meant
and what you intended
You whispered in my ear often
BELOVED, I love you
I listened ardently to those who implied
I was not enough and decided that who I am
was in want
My cup runneth over with Your Grace
Your Mercy, Your Faithfulness
My life is Your gift
I squander it no more
Thank you for a New Year
A growing spirit and the reminder you send
when I wonder what makes me so special
in this sea of many
You answer unequivocally
Much like I love them
and decided who and what they would be
their purpose in my kingdom before they entered in this world
Beloved, I have given you all that you need to do
what must be done, experiences all good and bad
all work out for My good,
Beloved I love you...
and with thatI stand in awe God.
I stand in humble humility and Awe
Thank you for loving me
Believing me and always being there
Thank you