Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Change

I am doing an attitude adjustment. Give me a second here . See sometimes change is not easy but a good friend reminded me that it is all about my attitude about it. Let's see here. So I am changing my attitude. I am able with God' to look at my life and the challenges that I will face and I know with certainty that victory is imminent even when all around me, including myself says no. Faith. Will. See. Me. Through. See, 2006 was about a lot of changing. Some of the changing was pretty hard to do. An old friend and I have to adjust to our new friendship, if it will exist at all. I have changed. I am changing from having a job to having a career. I have changed. I cannot do a while lot of blaming anymore, nor can I fix my family (had to accept that). I am in the process of changing. Sometimes the changes become rather uncomfortable, rather painful, rather... scary. Heck, I am scared, and that is real talk, but I gotta keep moving.

My goals for next year is all about me doing as EXCELLENT as I can in every area of my life. You read that right. EXCELLENT. I did not say perfect, I will do as well as I can where I am. Wherever that is, if I am learning, if I am growing, if the ground is shifting under my feet and I am afraid, I will handle it as well, as excellent as I can. That is my goal in my spiritual, social, financial, mental, emotional, physical all of the ways that I can. That is my goal, that I search beyond the common and reach for the best that I can in the place that I find myself in while I grow.

God is really good to me, and Christmas was good. A little strained at times, but good. I am greatful that I was able to share a little of me with all that I love and care for. It was good to have my fam around and to give to my folks, friends etc. It has been a bit emotional from me, cause I am about to move into some things that I do not know about, and things are changing with the people and things that I know. I have no shame in saying that I am afraid, but I will keep moving, keep pushing, keep living.

I am thankful for life, breath, family, friends, new opportunities (challenges), my home, my car, God. I am thankful for hope, for knowledge and for wisdom. I am thankful. Struggling, but yet greatful.

PS - I will be glad when this pessimism gets the heck on. I am tired of it now.

Kita