Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Letting go

Letting Go
I am not holding on to
pain
or resentment
or rejection
or the past
I am letting my heart take me somewhere new
I am
Letting go of what I hold on to
somewhat selfishly
of love
of kindness
of charity
releasing it to the world so that
I can share my heart with others
I am
Letting go
of times when I was committed and they left
of times when I was alone and they did not reach out to me
of times when I cried and they did not wipe my tears
People get in their own matrixes and do not understand the value of friendship
until it is gone
It has all been a lesson
I am not walking in this circle anymore
I am not crying new tears into this dirt
I will not be defeated by thoughts of a past life
with a heart heavy and full of past mistakes and regrets
I am
I will
I can
Live fully
I must
Today I take the first steps
by letting go
no more trying to fit a square in a circle
no circling around a person who is trying to leave
no more impeding anothers or my growth
today I am allowing the Fall and Winter
to let things die and allow
a new birth to start in my soul
I am
Letting it go
Letting it all go
Including the boxes I threw "me" in
I am
Purging pain, failure and hurt and dissapointment
in me and others
and in God
I am
I will
I can
I must
Let go
so that I can be free
I must
let go