Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Baacckk

Ok I am back to my old sweet self. I know that all of ya'll are happy. OK.

Why am I reading these silly blogs calling everybody black celebrity male gay?

Back in the day, it was ok for men to smile. Nobody thought that you were a punk cause you had the ability to be happy. Again, happiness did not equal punk, back in the day. Something is going on real strange when a man has to hide that he has emotions and bottle all of that inside. I mean, it has gotten so deep, this hiding emotion crap that our female children are dressing like hoochies and acting like lil' gangstas.

Feminity needs to make a comeback. OR is it that treating others HUMANELY needs to make a comeback? I ain't really sure, but I know this fronting crap has got to go. You know, I keep looking around wondering if I am the only one who realizes that. It is coming back in the clothes but not in the way we treat each other.

This need to go after anyone about anything and to attack, this is very predatory and you know what, I do not think that all men are this way. I do not care if they are black, white, whateva, they do not want to fight all day every day. So what is the deal with this pissing contest that is going on daily now between us? What is the deal with admitting that you are hurt or you need people? Why all of the barriers, if you do not want to be vulnerable how are you gonna love somebody? How about how are you gonna love yourself?

I am reading a blog about the Game and they suggest that he may be gay. So what, number one. If he is he is fronting. What is new about that? How many other people have we found out were lying about their sexuality, how they lived, that they are sane, or not on drugs etc? What is new? AGAIN they are here to entertain me. Put yourself as the star in your own damn life drama and you won't care so much. Try doing that. Try living your own life, try daring to love someone, getting involved with something or caring about somebody else. Yeah, the celebrities lives are full of holes and they lie and front. Heads up, their human. It is easy to point out their flaws etc. cause look at your own or your loved ones either hurt like heck, there is a lot of intimidating work to do or you cry just thinking about it. Yeah, I too am guilty of reading the celeb stuff but dangit, I could REALLY care less.

This week alone two folks passed that I knew. I am more concernend about them and that. Last week, my good friend got a new job, I am more concerned about that, my nephew came home from a college he got a scholarship from cause the music director was charged with rape, I am more concerned about that!!! I got to see about the child that I am a CASA for next week, I am more concerned about that, I gotta get in contact with my silly electric company and ask them why are my lights constantly blinking.

Do I care about celebrities, yes. I also like books, and I like music and television shows etc. Entertain me. Do that, and then go home.

That makes me think for a minute, *pondering* is that how I deal with the guys I talk to? I think so. Maybe I need to take a moment and get to know them huh? *chuckling*