Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Scared

Hey. I got a secret. You know, when you meet someone in your mind, they are in this perfect place, and you are too and then you hear some great Luther and everything is off the chain and then you know credits...the happy life, the pony and let us not forget the mansion, the Lexus, you know that happy life.

I am not sure if that is so realistic. Let me rephrase that, I am coming out of la-la land.

You gotta work with people where they are. You gotta let somebody love you where you are and trust, in some serious area that THEY really do not want to be bothered with, THEY are gonna have to decide to forgive or support you about that ISSUE. Watevah the situation may be.

In other words, dare to love somebody who is imperfect, getting it together, living and growing in every day life and leave the fear alone. Dare. To. Love. I did not say try to fix a man or woman, I said love them. Ok now. That is all.

Kita