Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Groove gone

I have been stuck in a
extendended suspension of animation
walking endlessly in circles
and the well cut groove
is cutting into my ankles
making a new sound now
instead of clump bump and a little bluesy jazz
it is simply hurting my azz
oozing blood and puss
I stopped in
still life fashion noticing for the
first time the cut that was
created by the constant bump into
the same old thing
It has hit the bone and
entered my now
present reality
The music stops
Click, click, click
Silence
I am
watching my life flow
tick tock
until the alarm rung
Getting over the shock
Preparing for the pain
I pour
100 proof alcohol burned and
cleansed the sores and puss
and
I stepped out of the rut that
I created
which ate and tore greedily
at my ankles
In the depth of my agony
prayer
silence
bandages
healing and
I note
a new road to walk
a new path to take
my ankles, my soul and my heart
will began to walk
unfettered ground
The groove created
by the rut that I have walked
will play its same old blues
highlighted by screamed
improvisations
no more

@Kita