Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Greatful

Dear God, it which consists of everything I am, both male and female and ultimately Love,

I am greatful for the sun that warms my skin, the love I have within, the joy that radiates inside, the courage to take a step forward, God and love, hope and wisdom, creativity and good sex, good men and laughter, good women and great friendships, the ability to forgive and with time to forget. I am greatful that I am learning to step out of my box, to love myself, and to have the ability and the funds to help those that I can along the way. I am greatful for this time that I am single, and I thank you in advance for the wonderful life, home, husband, car, joy, love, sharing, giving, receiving, growing that is to come. I thank you for the love that I feel for everyone daily and the ability to see others in their silliness and judging and try to gallantly not return the favor. Thank you for all of these things God.

Your loving, caring, growing servant,

Kita