Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Greatful 2

I am greatful for this time of silence, I am greatful for this rebirth of faith in self, I am greatful for a willing and humble spirit, I am greatful for good friends, I am greatful for my soon to come husband and child, I am greatful for my soon to come new home, car and opportuinities. I am greatful for my soon to come healthy weight loss. I am greatful for smiles, I am greatful for peace. I am greatful for my car, I am greatful for my home. I am greatful for the love of family and friends. I am greatful for the job that I have and the new opportunity that is coming soon. I am greatful for a mind that keeps me entertained. I am greatful that perfection is not my goal, but living and learning about life is. I am greatful for courage, bravery and hope. I am greatful for and to God for all that I have, all that I am and more importantly all that S/He is. I am greatful for grace, favor, and blessing and again, again I say hope - faith.