Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Getting to "10" Continued

Ok. I am tired of living in Clayton County. I am tired of the folks who do not seem to understand that they need to have more streets to the expressway, more ways to get out of dodge and ...... stop doing 50 million new strip malls and putting them in front of expensive, nice homes. I am tired of the lacksadasial way the county is run period. Time to go.

BY December, 2007 I will sell my townhome with a 15K profit and into my own brick home on a flat surface with .5 acre of land and a garage. The home will come equipped already with programmable heating and cooling system that is in excellent shape, a large kitchen 1 master bath with a jacuzzi tub, a bath with a shower/bath combo for the guest room and a 1/2 bath. I will have an island in my kitchen. The master bedroom will be large enough for a queen sized bed, and 4 other large pieces of furniture and a walk in closet. There will be an area for a chair and table in the master bedroom. The kitchen, living room and dining room will have excellent room partitions but be more than comfortable for company (an open floor plan!). The doors on the outside will also have metal security doors with dead bolts. They will be in excellent condition, the security doors will be able to let air in. The pipes will be in excellent condition, the appliances (ALL) will be in excellent condition. My stove/ oven and hot water heater will be gas and the other appliances will be electric and they will be included in the home. The halls will be arched and the home will be in a cottage style, kinda french like in a secure, safe, clean neighborhood with expectations for the next 10-30 years of continued growth without overcrowding. I will be able to get home and to work in 30 minutes or less and I will have multiple access to different highways and street ways to and from home/ school/ work. I will live 15-20 minutes away from my folks. I will have an alarm system already installed in my home upon purchase by the current home owner and the home will be structurally sound with no structural/ pest infestation/ or rotting wood/ bad gutters/ water run off issues. Directv will be available in this neighborhood as well as fast access DSL. The floors will be hardwood in the bedrooms, and in the dining and living room and the kitchen and bathroom will have neutral colored tiles. The home will be a find at no more than 5K more for the total price of the home than what I am currently paying, my interest rate will be .5 below what I have now and the area of the space will be 1400-1600 square feet. My mortgage will go up by $80. I am praying this in Jesus name, knowing that God may find it fit to change this plan and going along fully with what He decides is best for me and adjustments will be made as needed . Amen.

Changes are going on ya'll.

Kita