Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

RE: N' Orleans the Gulf & Lazy Politicians

Again. We are gonna have to talk again. Why, well you are not listening to me. So here we go.

YOU WORK FOR ME. From the President to every person who reports on some date and time in Congress. Yes you do. Time to get a performance report. All of ya'll take your seat and listen with rapt attention. If you do not I will send a New Orleans resident who cannot go home, found a relative in squalor and deceased in their home, go up to you and give you a slap in the face and a kick in the behind. Really I will not care what they do to you. Maybe they will have a hunting accident too. Allright. You may be seated. Be quiet.

Now I have not said anything about the money being spent with no regard for the common American citizen. I have said nothing. My fault. You should have gotten written up then and some of you should have been fired. Let me put on the song to let you know that your time IS coming if common sense does not began to rule. Let me remind you that it is your job to protect the citizens of this country in as reasonable a way as possible. You are failing. We are dying. ( background song - Let the Bodies Hit the Floor). Look if you cannot do your job you will be fired, your body will hit the floor.

I listened in horror and I watched Spike Lee's documentary in abject disgust. With you. I am disgusted with all of you. How dare you not clean up that mess? Those building that cannot be salvaged, that do not smell of human remains should be pushed down and destroyed immediately. No one should see their home in such a fashion. No one should come back and mourn and be in more pain than they are now. Remove that waste, those homes immediately.

About the human remains. Get cadaver dogs and let them do the search before the houses are demolished. Common. Sense. Do DNA samples immediately to find out who these folks are. List the names, if possible in major newspapers. If not possible, have every major metro area in America have an area available so that the residents on N.O. can go and get their DNA compared to those of the deceased. Prepare a place and a way for these people to be put to rest. Do your dang jobs.

Get the property tax rolls and contact the people who lived in these neighborhoods, after you have demolished their homes. Offer 15% above far market price for their homes. If they want to come back, have their foundations lain, water, gas and electricity ready and have the framing of the house and roof done. No just selling someones hard earned land. None of that. Encourage big business via serious tax breaks to work with getting the people the rest of the work they will need to have done.

Encourage businesses to go back to the gulf. Again, tax breaks just like you do with everything else that you care about. Make sure LA get money from off shore drilling. A fair percentage.

Go to the Netherlands and find out how the Dutch effectively prepared their levees to protect their folks. Build the damn thing. IT AIN'T YOUR MONEY. We can finance NASA, let us not even discuss Iraq, we can protect the people of LA with a decent levee.

Stop sitting back and not calling the media on the carpet for calling the resident refugees. They are citizens. Demand that they treat our suffering fellow citizens with respect. And oh yeah, stop lying too. Just tell the truth. We are going to find out anyway.

YOU WORK FOR ME. As one of your many supervisors, let me inform you that I am going to do my best to get rid of you all. Your work is sloppy, haphazard, you clearly do not care about your duties anymore or you have forgotten them or worst - you supplanted the ones I gave you with your own. Selfish. You are late for everyday work, and too late to respond effectively to emergencies. When asked questions you answer in vague incomplete statements that literally mean nothing. The polocies you create are not for and by the people but for an elite crew. Middle, working, and the poor need not apply. Your focus is on money and making power. I looked away several times because power corrupts. It truly does. However, your lack of basic human care due to your pursuit of money lets me know that in your case it has started atrophy and decay.

I would wish you well. However, when I see and study and hear more facts about the hell you have placed the people of New Orleans, Mississippi and other affected areas in, I simply want you to know that the hell you created you will enter. All in due time.

Again, you are asleep at the wheel - or perhaps you are drunk off of your drinks of choice, money and power. I am tired of getting hurt in the wrecks or watching others get hurt due to your inattention. I can't sue you because you are at the head. I did place your there. However, I can ensure that you get a dose of what you have done to some at the bottom.

Enjoy the ride at the top for now and I suggest that soon you anticipate the hard and painful tumble down.

Your dissapointed and ticked off employer,

Citizen Kita