Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Woman Up

Ok. It is time for me to woman up. It is time.

I am doing my nails, doing my hair, and writing out my plans for the remainder of this year. I will also get the food and other issues that I meant to address, get them addressed for this week over my weekend. It is time to woman up ya'll. I am writing back the companies that can assist me in getting a job closer to my home with a good salary and excellent folk to work with. It is time to woman up and start flirting again. I got my mojo back, my silly but bold stuff back, now it is time to woman up and get the whole back up and running. What is raggedly or not working or I can't/ have not been able to get to it- that situation there shall be fixed. Time to pray, flirt, get in a relationship, meditate, go to school, hold down a job, visit and support friends, go to the gym, handle it - make a priority list prioritize and get it done. Got to get over the possibility that people may think that I am a bitch, or a pushover or a victim. I gotta do what make my life work. Create a wholisitc life schedule and come up with a better use of my time so that I can reasonably do the things I need to do for me including rest.

Excuses ain't pretty and they ain't necessary and they do not fix the problem nor do they make your situation better. Nothing worth it has gotten done without a plan. Even if God comes and shakes those plans up, you gotta get your stuff together so that you can be prepared for your come up when the opportunity presents itself. Always. Let the little things flow, big things adjust and change when neccessary but if you ain't got a plan you are just waiting to land in a pile of sh**. Nonna that. I have neglected coming up with a God led, love led, life giving plan for my life. That sitauation there ends today. It is time to get my finances and all of that together. This is about my life. My happiness.

Allright now. I have spoken/written and I am out. Gotta get this ready for Monday morning. Womaning up this weekend. Enjoy your weekend. I will be enjoying mine.

Kita