Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It still hurts..

Every time I see the review for this movie - The World Trade Center- I cry. I can't help it. My heart still hurts for the families, for New York, it still hurts. Though I have never followed any administration in the White House blindly, nor have I ever claimed to be a patriot to a huge extent, I cry every time I see those pictures, I see the towers I see the people. I cried a little as I read the review about the movie.

I can't go see that right now.

It is like when I see the pictures of the Katrina tragedy, ain' nothing funny or healing about seeing that right now for me. Maybe one day, but right now it still hurts.