Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

AAAAaaaaaah

Wooo. There has been a lot going on round here.

Let me pour out a lil' licka for the homies (friends) I found it necessary to leave behind and give this sec or two of silence.

*********
Aaiight. For the folks I am still down with, "Wat up fools!"

'K. It has been busy, busy, busy. I got my first CASA case. Cool. Advocate for that child, yes ma'am, you best beleive it.

I am in school, it is a lot of work but I am carrying B averages and the semster is almost over.
Heck yeah.

I joined this all women gym. Going as of tomorrow shawt.

I am joining some groups and going out with different people. Yeah yeah. Uh huh.

Gonna do the poetry thing.

Baby steps. Doing it though.

Most importantly I am loving moi. I am listening to God. I am respecting me.

There will be more to post. Right now, I am sittin' in the path of my sun just waiting for a lil' rain so I can grow. Feel me?

Kita