Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tired

Tired. I just am. So let me put this out here and to all who know me get this, cause I mean it.

Do not put your butt in the mix with my fam. That is a quick way to get cussed out, told off and dismissed. Playa naw. Unless I am talking about doing some harm to somebody or being unreasonable, take that talk elsewhere. No one is going to disrespect my 'rents or take advantage of their kindess. I am not going to stand on the sidelines and let sis, bro or any other family member do that. When it comes to those 2 folks and that there, get ready for me... cause I am coming to get cha... or I will dismiss ya.

Now, what brought this all on is that there is a friend of mine who got on my bad side cause I would not respond to her in a way that she wanted to after I shared a good friend of mine present situation with her mother who is possibly battling cancer. Now my friend who's mom is ill does not share her emotions easily, she does not open up easily, so when she sounds upset I take notice. I called my other friend requesting that she place up a prayer for my friend, who is feeling a little overwhelmed. I mean, she has requested the same of me, so what is the big deal. Her sister is going thru some things and has not been available to assist with family issues. Pretty understandable that she is upset right? Right.

My girl, who I am shocked to note ..... umm, she actually starts criticizing this girl being upset. I mean, yes I believe in God, but when it comes to folk that are close to me, my sis, brohs, 'rents, cuz, etc. yeah I am going to be upset. Wateva. Yes, I and my friend know who to look to or lean towards when issues come up, but God can't address what you will not acknowledge. When I did not respond in agreement with what she is saying, I sat there with my mouth wide open is shock ya'll, she tried to go into the situation that I wrote about above. Obviously to get a response. I stated, and I stand by, if my sis, bro, or anybody else try to take advantage of my folks I will step in. I did not stutter shawt. Tryin to tell me that I can't do that? Get the F outta here. I can do that like she can do that for her husband and her child. She has got to be kidding. Sad thing is she is not. She got some serious control issues and I have had enough of her trying to dictate how folks should feel, react etc. I am tired of her attempting to disregard others experiences or trying to be the authority on everyone's life experiences.

I said my personal revolution has started, and I guess though it is painful, I have known chick for a while, 10+ years. .... this friendship just might be over. See, you gotta respect me, and to go there criticizing a friend who is hurting and then to purposely go after me, no. It would be different if this was her first time but it is not. Respecting me, my feelings and those of others well, that is not up for discussion. Don't hide or try to use God either. You better get to reading Job before you come to me with that. Read how God felt about that nonsense that Job's friends were spouting. Either you are going to get that or you are not. We do not have to agree. I am an adult and I realize that and I accept that some, maybe even most folks do not agree with me. Like I have stated in a previous post, I am working on accepting stupid people ;o) I have given her enough passes about doing this though ya'll. I have accepted enough backward ass apologies where she tries to make it right by telling me that what I thought said or stood by was right a day or a week later.

I am tired ya'll. I love her, but it is time to love from a distance. Beleive it.

When I almost lost my house, helping some fool that I should not have, she did this type of thing to someone else and they let her have it. I will be sure to point that out.

Moving forward ya'll. This is my personal revolution and I did not ask you for your opinion, what you think etc. I am doing it, doing it and doing it well.

Kita aka Queene Deluxe