Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Doing Me..Moving Forward

I am going back to school and I am loving the idea of it all ya'll. I get bored easily. Yep I do, so I hope that the boring core classes I have to take don't have me clawing at my seat to get the H outta there. There is a guy who teaches at the school I am going to who bores my butt to sleep. Teaching Georgia History. *Yawn* Oh my. I mean. Really. Did I not do two quarters of that crap in high school. What am I doing it again for ya'll? Cause it put's me close to my goals.

I am on the way to fulfilling what I gotta do. I am suppose to be of service to man, to successfully do the will of God. Yeah, I am about to do the para thing, the library thing the CASA thing so that I can be of better service. Yeah I am going to adopt a child that needs love and do what I do in the next couple of years. Yes. I am focused and on track ya'll. To all who wonder what they are suppose to do, do yourself a favor. Get rid of all draining folks. Get some quiet. True quiet now, not that BS that masquerades as your brain shoots out random stupid info. The folks you gotta weed out. You know the only wants you around to compare the life with, ya know the one who always tries to do better than you even though ya'll aint even on the same grind. Get rid of that friend that tells you to just accept when you know it is time to make that change. Show them folks the door. Give'em 5 feet of space. And you DO know who they are. Play stupid somewhere else. That friend who will tell you anything long as she keeps being your friend, your buddy get rid of them. I do not know what they are after, but they want something only they and God can give them, let their bodies hit the floor. The one who at every turn will use God against you, not correcting you or reminding you of what God says (it is in the Bible, if it ain't in there and you can't pilfer it our yourself put 'em on ignore ) just trying to make you feel bad about your mistakes, your regrets, what you gotta grow into, get rid of them too. Move along. A lot of those folks believe in the stay and suffer mentality. I personally believe in moving on and being flexible when my plans must change...show them folks the door. Those who are afraid of taking chances or making changes, leave them alone too. They are never going to be ok with you living your life. But on the real, even if for a little while, get some space and get focused on your goals. They need to know what the boundaries are when you let them know what the deal is. Tell them to Hit It by giving them space or talking to them sporadically and if need be telling them the truth. What is the truth you ask "Can't let nobody get me off my grind. Love ya' but nonna that" esp. if it is BS they got going on. Not they can't handle it stuff like death or sickness etc, but drama for drama, I am gonna be difficult cause you are changing dramas. Tell 'em to Hit the door homes or I will close my door in your face. Make your choice.

Now, do not get me wrong. I love all of my folks. But if you are one that does any of this stuff, know that is why I ain't being bothered with ya. This is the life I am suppose to live, you live yours sucker ;o) I am suppose to be of service in the way that God wants me to be. Am I sinning? Am I hurting anyone? Then Get on. I have never tried to block your dreams or deny your truth. Kiss my A** Do that. You will get over it. Iffin' you do not, good riddance to trash. Out partna. I do not have time for B--ch moves. Gotta go.

Folks will always try to control your flow and how you are doing your thing. Did I say not take in consideration folks advice or observances? Certainly not, it was not moi that stated that boo-boo. What I am saying is that if you are focused on your game plan do not let anyone, good intentions or not take you off. On the real, they need to sweep around their own front door before they sweep around yours. Correct themselves before they try to correct you. Yeah let ya know, but respect your decisions. Everybody gotta learn and grow. Respect my grind boo boo. Do not attempt to stop me or put me on pause cause you don't believe. And to all my religious folks with your 3 million rules with these here issues: You profess to believe in God and the impossible but you do not believe God can make a way for somebody who is doing the work and willing to do what they gotta do to do God's will. I firmly believe that God helps those who help themselves. Now what does that mean for all the slow folks? When you let God know that you do believe in the bush that is burning without burning up and that you will keep that fire stoked until His word, His truth is told to you, He honors the fact that you are willing to move to get the wood, grab the coal and do what you got to ta' keep that fire burning. He honors that. The miracle is the bush that is burning and still remaining, the faith is you doing the work to keep it burning and you gotta stop to listen to what God is saying to know to go and get more wood, more coal and to hear what He is telling you about who He is, what He wants and needs for you to do. Do you feel me? Now God don't need you to get wood and coal, like he does not need sacrifices, your tithes or anything else - not even your prayers. He knows what you need. God does not even need our praise. What we offer are no more than dirty rags. However, much like all of these things being on your grind and doing your part avails much. Praising God, worshipping Him, listening to Him, having and professing your Faith in Him and doing your part in the story no matter the twist and turns? Now that is Faith and Works ya'll. You can't do what you are suppose to do listening to a bunch of idiots in you ear and they ain't doing what they suppose to be doing either. Why are you trying to listen to them..... Whateva Shawt! Stop it and get on your grind. God is the only one that has to understand. Don't give Him or you excuses. Get on your grind and fulfill your purpose. Do that.

I wish ya well. I am moving on. and on. and on. and on. No. Dead. Weight. Wanted. Or. Carried.

Thanks Ya'll. It has been a truly great day. Except for your still reading this part. Go Away.
Kita