Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Free

Yep. I am still on that free thing. It feels great to say what I need to say to folks, move forward in my life, do my thing.

Free. Wish I could package it and sell it but I can't ya'll. It just ain't gonna happen. Besides the price is being willing to walk away from all that you feel is dear. You gotta be willing to let it all go. You gotta be willing to let you go. I mean, you gotta let the boundaries you put up, the ones others convinced you were meant for you, take 'em down. That is how you get free ya'll. It is a daily decision.

I am a grown woman ya'll. An introspective, honest, far from perfect, forever striving, getting where I need to get to grown ass woman. I am a God fearing, God loving and obeying woman. I am also free. If you have an issue with my deciding where I go, how I get there and everything like Jaguar said, "I think that you need to be free". Do that there, do that.

To all of the folks who are confused by my behavior and decisions, understand that I am being true to me right now. It feels so darn good. I mess up, straighten up, get tired of you and your mess, and I get tired of my own too. I am moving on, can't stand nor stay here. Won't. Either we will get a new contract for our relationship , or understand that the old one is null and void.

I neva once stopped you on your journeys to fit into a mold I fixed for you. I respected and supported your dreams, hopes, life experiences and goals. Iffin you can't do that for me, I am out. Maybe one day you will process what I am telling you. Today I gotta keep moving on and doing me. No more stopping shawt. See I know that I am truly free.

Personal revolutions. Everybody should have one. Start yours today, get a better more fulfilling life guaranteed. Can be a bumpy ride at times but well worth it, and besides the bumy ride is temporary. The end results is that you will actually like and love your life. Take that chance. Given freely to folks every day. Simply pray, give your life to, live your life for Jesus/ God and follow His directives. Get free, live fully, love and like your life. Be fulfilled. Truly happy and peace. It may cause some people to leave or you might have to show some folks the door, but the resulting freedom is great. Try it today. Release your spirit and soul into the warm, beautiful light. Start being focused on your life purpose, smiling and being friendly without fear today!

Kita AKA The Queen Deluxe ;0)