Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Later - Out- See Ya!

Ok. I am into making big changes in my life now, gotta get into the business of taking care of me so the mind check thing sign is on CLOSED DOWN FOR SELF LOVE, CARE, REPAIR AND CHANGE. There you go. Moving locale, changing friends, getting a life, not letting fear rule me. It has been great and I love you all, but I gotta go. No regrets, no regrets just time to do what I need to. I will be back. No flak ya'll when I return. I ain't in the mood for nonsense and bull. Neva' none of that.

Took down my strong
black woman sign and put
up one that said Capable,
Loving and lovable,
Trusting, honest and loyal,
I had carried the Anger bag too long
so I began to unload that in the trash to
make room for a sign that said Free
Beautiful, spiritual, strong, sexy and
intelligent, witty, humble, growing ...me
Making room for my joy
I took down all the signs that did not
uplift my spirit
or water my soul .... did not rekindle and awaken
the fire in my heart and I brought several signs
that I needed to fill with words
that describe fully the beauty of being
ME .. with a dab of peace and spice of life that lies within
I look forward to writing the descriptions and
characteristics of who and what I am
This journey is for ME and
I am enjoying the sun, the rain, the wind
Trust, I have covering from all seasons in Him
I am honoring who and what I am
Loving me ya'll. That is what it is all about.
Loving and respecting me.
It is the way that is has got to be.


Kita AKA Queen Deluxe
Free ya'll. Finally free.