Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Soul lover

Anyway. Do not get any ideas. I am loving me fo' I love my him. Got that? mmmkay.

I love indie, neo soul music. Yes, I like rap etc., but I love soul music. Stuff that says something bout something more than booty, sex, fighting, shooting, and other bs that nobody really wants in their life. No glorification of those things that even the hardest guy would admit he does not want to live through. I mean really. Who really wants to be a pimp, a thug etc. Nobody really.

Anyway I digress. I am going to listen to some musik and stir my soul up and keep thangs a bit more peaceful for me for a sec or two. I am looking through Billboad mag and note all of these soul folks, and diferent online stations and different stuff and ... it was truly like heaven.

Uuuuh. I gotta take a test today for my Crit Thinking class. Ummm. this is some bs but I am gonna do my best. I hate stuff with those three million rules, but dang it I gotta pass to get my degree.

Aaaaiiight.

Kita