Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lately ...

LatelyI have had so much peace of mind I felt like dancin'. I am so happy. I am changing ya'll. Now do not get me wrong, this crap hurts. But I will be ok.

I saw my dear old friend this morning, at first I did not know who she was. She tried to pull in front of me as we got on the highway and I just was not in the mood to let anyone in front of me. I did not know it was her though. It is all good. I still pray the very best for her and wish her well. I am grieving over the friendship, but frankly I know it is for the best. She is not gonna stop being herself or becoming who she feels she must, and I will not stop doing what I must either. I leave that friendship along with a clear conscience. I am so proud that I did not show my butt.

I know that I had much to do with why we got her. I overcompensated for myself, not wanting to disrupt my peace that I longed for after a good run at fighting. Continuously fighting with folks I love - arguing, getting into heated ugly nasty confrontations. Enough. I had it. I overcompensated though for the sake of a fake peace. That overcompensating brought in confusion and misunderstanding obviously. She forgot who I was, and I guess I did too. Oh well.

I am fully awake now and not in the mood for BS. No more disrespect. Love her, I will see her around.

I am being a responsible adult and getting some stuff done at my home. Nothing like taking care of home. It is a bit difficult and expensive but your girl got plans she gotta fulfill. Feel me?

Moving forward,
Kita