Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Time...

Choices.

I am making a choice - Gym 3 times a week. Friday, Sunday and Tuesday.

Food - I am restocking my fridge and pantry and counters with health, good tasting snacks and foods.

School - 2 classes next semester

Work - Open for opportunities - bring the good ones on!! Favor is pouring in and on me.

Changes are coming. Feel it in the air. It is my season, I am enjoying the rain. Growth is on the way.

Love, romance? Ummm. Not right now. Getting me together now. Remembering what I want. I do want a good relationship, but I gotta be able to offer the love and life that a guy wants to right? Not picky about the complexion, want a good connection though. That is a must. I want to be in shape, I want to feel comfortable with my own body and in my own skin. I want to have the courage to dance in front of other folks, I want to be free to sing and be myself. I want to release this weight, I am going to release this pain, this fear. I am going to accept the new changes - I gotta do this for myself. I gotta do this. I am honestly scared as hell of all the changes that I want to make. But you know what, I have done the same shi* long enough. I am not happy there. Time to move forward to something different and I have a funny feeling immensely better.

Time to walk out there into the darkness and pray that God can teach me to fly. Wish me luck ya'll. Here I go again, taking more chances. Who would have ever thought it, huh? This is my season for personal challenges and growth.

Kita