Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Met Somebody..

I met somebody. Not a weirdo, not a freak, not someone who when they speak I feel like saying stupid but cute MIGHT make up for it. I met somebody, and no, he does not look like a model, he looks and sounds like a grown man. He makes me laugh, he considers my feelings, he makes me feel special and pretty and... I met somebody. Not a fool, not someone who can't hold a conversation or rushes things, I met somebody.

All of my eggs are not in this basket though. It is just nice to finally have met a nice guy, who I was not gonna call cause I like guys to make the first move, but he did not. I met him on a site, which frankly I had given up on and though not bitter about it, I had no more expectations from.

I do not have any expectations, but I do have a date!! I amlooking forward to it. My hopes are up and everything. I met someone ya'll. HOPE the trend continues, this good thing happening while I am just busy holding on to faith thing. Thank you God for this, regardless of how it may go. Thank you.