Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Monday, January 08, 2007

hey- If you are out there

It has been a minute, but I am alright. Whooo. Anywho. I have begun the first of the year on a good note. When you know better do better. When you catch yourself doing the wrong thing, correct yourself. Be patient with you, love you. I am getting accustomed to telling myself these things. Growing into this.... this need to be a little rebellious at times, but not to hurt me. Nothing to cause me harm, and If I find that there is something I need to correct, do the best I can, where I am.

I am preparing my resume this week and looking for a better job. Correction, I am looking into starting my career. My career. It takes on a whole different feeling when you put it that way.

Stepping out firmly on faith ya'll. It is time I remind myself that I can do so, heck, the bumble bee do, and Lord knows that those paper thin wings do not look like they should hold up that body in the air.. but it does so anyway.

Writing in this journal may become a bit intermittent, but it is ok. I write for me. I write for me.