Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Greatful 18

I am greatful that I am returning to school today, greatful that I have a good job, greatful that I am becoming more excited about my career. I am greatful for the new respect and love I am gaining for my person and my body, my new committment to honesty, and holding on with both hands to hope. I am greatful for breath, the movement I have with and in my body. I am greatful for good health, for my future husband and better life. I am greatful for my family, for God, for friends. I am greatful for my new burgeoning acceptance of self and situations. I am greatful that I am no longer searching desperately for friends or support. I am so greatful. I am greatful that God loves me, forgives me, uplifts me and lets me know that unconditionally he loves me. I am so very greatful. I am greatful that I can continue to learn and despite my rebellioiusness and other habits that sometimes delay my progress I am learning and moving forward, moving on towards my goals. I am so Greatful, thank you God!!