Moving Forward

Moving on from past pains and expectations to my awaiting and blessed future. Ignoring or confronting the ignorance walking steadily toward my destiny with God as the leader of my life. This is my life, my journey and I am going my way. Deal.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Getting to "10" Basics - Nay/ yay on those WORDS

I looked at the title of the blog and in those words I was reminded what I was to be to myself "I am my own woman" Words are powerful and they vibrate back to you what you say, how you feel, where you are emotionally, physically etc. Words are powerful. I remembered then that I create what kind of woman I am. God gives me that right, and I will not let another take that from me "I AM MY OWN WOMAN!" Powerful words.

I forgot the power of words, though words are what broke me and words are what hurt me. Actions speak loudly. Speaking, enunciating, saying, telling words. That is why actions hurt cause that symbol of their disdain when they looked you up and down and spit at you told you I disrespect you, I don't like you, I hate you, I dis- you on some level. It speaks down to your core, that hurt, that pain, that tear in your soul is due to what somebody told you with their actions how they feel about you. Giver a person in pain a hug and without saying a word they know that you care. Actions speak. Words have power and actions sometimes expresses them or merely backs them up. Along the way I/we as a people have forgotten about that power and I/we have forgotten that the words are being said even if you do not say a word out loud. Cause actions, SPEAK loudly. Just like whispered defiance or triumph or determinations speaks still intent, so do the words that course through your head that are rememberances of your childhood, or when you were a teenager, when that aunt/ uncle/ friend/ stranger or that liar satan made that dark mark against you and aimed it at your soul for their own selfish reasons, or did not clarify the why or how come they did, said or behaved in such a way. That pain lives in you unless you set it free. All of this speaking we do on so many levels. Be honest with it, do not hide how you truly feel and see life but be mindful of what you are saying too.

You must set that pain free and not hold it in to yourself. Truly, you must. I have been sexually molested and it was by a cousin I trusted. I must set that free. My friends walked away from me during the worst times in my life and then had/ve the audacity to try to sit back and judge and convict who and what I am, I must set that free. My parents, I could write a book about the pain they caused due to their being caught up in their own painful childhood memories, I must set that free. I cannot continue to let their words, that hurt eat at my soul and at the core of who I am. I do not play second fiddle cause you think that you are first, in your own life yes. In my life you are important to me, but you are not THE important thing.

The only way to combat the pain is by using the very things that were used against you, time and new words, new definitions of who and what you are. For instance, you are not depressed, you are having a brief moment of doubt. You are not losing weight, you are releasing yourself to a new life. You are not dumb or stupid, you have been fooled and you are gaining clarity. You are not ugly, you are attractive and beautiful. There is no reason for you to carry shame and regret, you made mistakes and you make corrections and you have learned. You are not a failure, you are a person who struggles in some areas and you overcome. You are not caught in a matrix and confused, you are walking faithfully though you cannot see you trust.

People try to fool you with their words. They will use your faith against you. "If you trusted God your life will be better, you will have a husband, your life will be perfect, you will have no issues. " They need to read Job. They need to remember that if God is with you they are NO ONE to try to be against you. They ought to sit down some where. Like they know understand and can direct the will of God. Either you trust God to work in a persons life in the way it is fit as far as S/He is concerened or you do not. Sometimes God takes you through to make your life an example to those who doubt so they can see the majesty for themselves. Faith says that even in the midst of pain God is with you and that everything works out for the good. How come people start attacking folks when they are down and saying it is them and that God must not be with them to me, considering that the Word says that everything works out for the Good and Glory of God, I do nut get that. I pray for folks like that. Watch, listen to, dissect and appreciate them ..words. Make them your best friend.....and make sure that they honor God, they honor you and do not be afraid to correct someone when they use words against you. Stand firm, and correct those who prosecute you but "really" know you not. I have let this go on in my life for a while and now I am stopping the madness today.

Words start wars, soothe souls, keep the faithful faithful and with hope. Be mindful of what you say to yourself, what you say to others. I must first start with the basics, so I am being careful of what I let go in and out of my head and into the world from my mouth. These are the basics and it shapes your world. Check out the symbols you place out there that represent you. Check your rhymes, check your words, check your actions and then check your life as well as the decisions you are currently making. All of those words/ actions are saying something, trust.

So with that in mind, this is what I say about moi/ myself and I:
I am the joy, love and righteousness of God. I am beautiful and special and respectful, I am shapely, queenly, lovely, I am victorious, I am determined. I am a learner, a leader, a follower and a servant. I am what God says I am. I am humble. I am a force to be reckoned with. The silence that sits in my soul is wisdom and the Holy Spirit. The Word, my Jehovah, my Jesus walks with me, talks to me, soothes me, strengthens me and gives me rest. I am not afraid. I am bold, I am loving, caring and shy. I am sensual, sexual and open to wonderful, caring, uplifiting people and situations. I smile, I laugh, I defend verbally, physically, mentally and spiritually. I am a child of God. I am. I am joy, I am friendly. I am a believer in Christ. I am. I am cool, relaxed, typically non violent, I am a lover of people and my own space, I am healthy and I am whole. I am a creation that you will never comprehend, like I shall always learn something new and wonderful about you so embrace that enigmatic, charismatic part of yourself as well. I am the hotness, I am the one that makes you want to get close. I am a sweet, good, wonderful woman with a sweet, warm, wise, kind, soul that can be in warrior (bitch to some) swagger when I need to. God took me from man. Why are you so surprised, I was blessed with this and I will surely use it. I can call or whisper your name and you feel me. I am a wonderful, God fearing, loving, passionate, caring, relationship loving, uplifiting, woman of God. I have favor from God all around me, I listen to and I obey God's commands, I repent, I hope and I try again, and again and again. I am a lover of peace and people and I enjoy my solitude as well. I am creative, I am a complex woman, and I am a wonderful woman. God loves me.

I have decided, that I am the author of this book with the stamp of Kita . I tear out all of the pages from other folks who decided that with my permission (sadly) that they had the right to write, imply something negative about my person because I am not perfect to them or what they think that will be, or did not have a perfect life. I ain't no victim nor am I somebody to pity. I am the victory of the people, I am what God has called me to be, and no, I ain't proving it. I am living it though. Watch me now, cause it starts today.

I am whatever God and I say I am. Keep your negative words about my person to yourself, and keep your mouth off of my name. I am going back to the basics and erasing, burning, tossing all of the mess out of my book that is being written about me that I have allowed others to write. Your words are being trashed and have been rejected after further review. I am not perfect to yoy, but dang if I will allow and imperfect trying to (need to!) get their own self together and do some real introspection person block me from my joy, my life, my destiny, my happiness or my purpose. I am perfectly where I am destined and suppose to be. I pay for no one else hurts, mistakes or hang ups. Get over YOURSELF. I am.

Watch what you say to me. Take care now. I am putting my crown back on cause I don't get my halo until I get to heaven.

Kita